1. Jailed criminals think they are kinder, more trustworthy and honest than the average member of the public
2. The ten most controversial psychology studies ever published
3. Happy people think they're good at empathising with the pain of others. They're wrong
4. What the textbooks don't tell you - one of psychology's most famous experiments was seriously flawed
5. A man's fighting ability is written in his face
6. Ten of the most counterintuitive psychology findings ever published
7. Childhood amnesia kicks in around age seven
8. Students learn better when they think they're going to have to teach the material
9. Why are extraverts happier?
10. Systematic evidence of fake crying by a baby
Post compiled by Christian Jarrett (@psych_writer) for the BPS Research Digest.