Monday, 12 September 2011

Hey: Three chances to win a BPS Blackwell psychology book

Good news. Sign up to the BPS Research Digest twitter feed this week (Monday to Friday) and you'll be entered into a raffle to win your choice of one of the BPS Blackwell books shown below. We'll pick three winners from all new Digest followers who sign up this week.


Anonymous said...

Yes please! Doing masters diss for forensic psych course!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I made a Twitter just for this, haha. Hope that won't make me less likely to win, though. ;/ Good luck everyone!

bootsuk said...

Wow,beautiful article!I love this article,Thank you for sharing, I read your article I feel very happy, you are what a good man, really thank you.In addition, in order to express my sincerity, I would like to introduce you to some of the online Mens Timberland Boots, if you want to buy Timberland Boots Cheap,Timberland Boots Uk,Men Timberland Boots,Men's Timberland Roll Top Boots,Men's Timberland 6 Inch Boots, Our online store is professionalTimberland Boots Sale high quality Cheap Timberland Boots, I guaranteen you will love our roll top timberlands,Timberland 6 Inch Men's Boots is really comfortable shoes,thank you again, and hope to give you easy.

Auee said...

Yay!! Good luck, please be on my side! :)

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.