To mark three years since the birth of the British Psychological Society’s Research Digest as a free email newsletter, I’ve asked some of the world’s best psychology bloggers to discuss a psychology journal article from the last three years which they found inspiring or that changed the way they think. Here’s what they chose:
- Just how good are police officers at detecting liars? By Emma Barrett, of Psychology and Crime News and the Deception Blog.
- Nice therapist, shame about the symptoms. By Dryden Badenoch, of The Relaxed Therapist.
- Psychology defined and unified. By Jeremy Dean, of PsyBlog.
- Unusual experiences in everyday life. By Vaughan Bell, of Mind Hacks.
- Fusing psychology and neuroscience. By Chris Chatham, of Developing Intelligence.
- The route to happiness. By Will Meek, of Vancouver Psychologist.
- Expanding representations. By Dave and Greta Munger, of Cognitive Daily.
What do you think of their choices? Which inspiring articles did they miss? Comments welcome.